How to connect to your audio device.
- Check that your audio device is compatible with Music Center / SongPal.
- If your audio device and mobile device are connected via a BLUETOOTH connection, disconnect the BLUETOOTH connection on the mobile device.
- If your audio and Android™ devices do not have the(NFC) mark on them, use [Connect manually through Bluetooth settings] to connect them via a BLUETOOTH connection.
To find out whether the devices support the NFC function, refer to operating instructions of each device.
- If you want to connect your audio device to a Wi-Fi network using Music Center / SongPal, connect to Wi-Fi network with a mobile device that has Music Center / SongPal installed.
For details about connecting to a Wi-Fi network, refer to the operating instructions of the wireless router.
Make a note of the Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and password of the wireless router for future reference.
Outline of connection
- Connect the mobile device and audio device via a BLUETOOTH connection
- Connect the audio device to the Wi-Fi network
Even if connecting with a Wi-Fi network, a BLUETOOTH connection is required.
If you want to connect your audio device to a Wi-Fi network using Music Center / SongPal, make the Wi-Fi network settings via BLUETOOTH communications.
Connect the mobile device and audio device via a BLUETOOTH connection
For information on how to connect to your device, select the type of mobile device that you have installed Music Center / SongPal onto.
- Connect your audio device to a Wi-Fi network
After a BLUETOOTH connection has been made, follow the on-screen instructions and connect your audio device to a Wi-Fi network.
To connect to a Wi-Fi network, permit access to the location.
If a password is required, enter the password that you recorded.
You can also set a Wi-Fi network connection from the following screen.
When the audio device is connected to a Wi-Fi network, Music Center / SongPal terminates the BLUETOOTH connection, and the ”Music Source” screen is shown.